Wednesday, November 22, 2006

For Real Real, Not For Play Play

K, lets start this off for real. I used to blog regularly at my domain Lavished.net, but that was aaages ago. Ok, 2 years, but that's far enough back. But then things got a little hectic and I got rid of it. I actually left the net scene altogether pretty much. But now that I'm more settled, I decided to give it a whack again. Who knows, I might actually buy another domain at a certain point. I do have a few ideas brewing, maybe integrating it with some ideas I have with my roommates, but that's besides the point.

So here's the 411. I'm Scott, I'm 20 and I live in Montreal. I go to Dawson College and I study in Business Administration. I've been living with my two roommates JP and Caroline for almost 2 years. And we have 2 cats, Mao and Zelda, who are fat and lazy, just the way I like them. We're trying to fatten them up in time for Christmas and have a kitty feast! Haha, not really.

I've been dating my boyfriend Dragan for almost 2 years as well. I love him to death and he makes me happy. Only problem is that he still lives in Ottawa(where I'm from). So we're doing the whole long-distance thing for the time being. It's actually not that bad, but it can suck. But we'll be together soon enough.

Alright, that's pretty much all the space I wanna waste telling you about me. If you wanna know more...well, tough luck.

God damn, I was going to post more...but then I got distracted. And then the roommies got home...so fuck it! Laterz.

Listening: Gwen Stefani ft. Pharrell - Yummy

2 comments:

Cris said...

welcome back on the online scene. i do remember you, mostly from bebedawl boards. ahve fun blogging again and keep in touch okay? happy thanksgiving. love

Beache said...

Hey sweetie, I'm glad to see you're blogging again!! It also looks like life is doing well for you, so I'm very happy for you :D

Can't wait to read more from you!
xo Kenzie