Saturday, December 2, 2006

Anti-TGIF

K, I know it's not Friday. But whatever, it fits my mood right now. I hate hate hate weekends. Weekends mean 24 condensed hours of work. I work until 10pm on Fridays, then at 9:30 the next morning and 10:45 on Sunday mornings. Can somebody explain where "party-time" fits in there? That's right, NOWHERE!

And this weekend is no exception. Actually, it is. If it's even possible, it's worst. I have 2 more essays to write(bitch Ethics teacher decided the one that I gave in last class wasn't enough and gave us a 2nd to do + my English essay) and 2 oral presentations to prepare. So, for the fun of it, let's do a little thing I like to call "Scottie's Weekend Calculator"!

Hours in the Weekend(excluding Friday): 48
-
Hours working: 16
-
Average hours of sleep: 7/night
=
Hours left for joyous homework: 18
Hours of fun: 0

So there we have it ladies and gents. Don't wish you were me right now.

Oh, and we're in December and all we're getting is rain, freezing rain, or other variations of...RAIN! Bah. And I'm outta weed and no beer. AND I need to get laid. Can't wait to see my man and some luvin.

Listening: CSS - Fuck Off

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude i'm busy too. its the end of the semester for me and im getting raped. actually i shouldnt even be sitting on my ass browsing the the internet right now haha. hope you get a break soon, you sound like you deserve it. take care~

eunice
http://jello.sickversity.com

Anonymous said...

Your schedule is too crazy. I think you should request a day or two off or something. You don't even have time to shit Scott!