Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I Believe In You

I dont believe that when you die
Your presence isnt felt

A year ago yesterday marks the day my best friend Mikk decided to take his life. We haven't forgotten you Mikk, we think about you everyday. It still hurts as much. We loved you and will still love you forever. I hope you're looking down on us and smiling. I even dressed up for you yesterday! Hehe.(I looked fabulous btw, I called it "Old Man Chic". Think fur, old shoes and vintage sunglasses, oh yeah.) We laugh for you, we cry for you and we fight for you. You were an inspiration to so much of us, and still are. We hope to make you live on in our daily lives and future projects. You may have only lived 20 years and 20 days, but your influence will still be felt. Be strong, be you, we love you!!

R.I.P. Michael Guimond (1986 - 2006)

In other news, sorry I haven't been around(not like anybody reads this anyways, LOL). But I'm working on a new and better project. Although I might not link it here... for now, seeing as I don't want to be known as being behind it just yet. It's fashion related, more locally oriented though, and a project with my roommate. Hopefully it goes well, it's going in the right direction. I'm so excited to launch it!!

Alrite, I'm working on it now and can't get distracted. I'm back in school, very busy! Took the last 2 days off though. It's been a tough month. Winter brought back all the nastyness of last year and going through Mikk's death. I talked to his parents, they're so amazing, and they're finding it hard too. They also took the day off. It was really nice talking to them. It just made me realize how much I miss him. Anyways, enough depressing shit. Gotta get back to my oh-so-secret project. XD

No comments: