Thursday, December 21, 2006

Confessions of a Shopaholic

Ok, not quite(referring to title). I wish I was shopping for myself! I'm all shopped out. But I still have one gift to buy for my mom, then all done. 3 days of intense shopping. It all started out on Monday. Went to Rockland(suburbs) with my friend Deb and had a very fun day. The mall is so pretty, especially the food court. You can eat by this modern fireplace, and sit in couches. All très chic. And it was my first time at H&M, and I must say, I was pleasantly surprised. I was kinda psyching myself up to be disapointed, just so I didn't expect too much. But lots of great bargains and pretty clothes. I only bought three items for myself: a zip-up hoodie in black and grey, a new cute wool shirt and a plain scarf. All at great prices. Then I've been shopping downtown for the past two days. I'm all tired out.

Been spending a lot of time with Deb, which I haven't had the chance to do in ages. She moved to the other end of the city this summer, so we've been seeing a lot less of each other. I finally got to see her place and new cat. We chilled, watched a lot of Sex and the City, and caught up. Her cat is so cute, but I'd forgotten how much energy kittens have. My cats are older, lazy and fat. Like, real fat.

Talking about kittens, I was talking to my mom today and they got two new kittens! I'm so excited to see them. My mom was walking the dog when she found them outside, all cold in the snow. She couldn't just leave them! She's always taking in stray animals.

I'm getting excited to go back home. I haven't seen my parents in a while, and my sister in even longer! My friend who moved to France will be there as well. Too many people to see, so little time. But I think I've got my few days all planned out. I'll spend a bit of time with the boyfriend in Ottawa, then the familyin Aylmer until the 26th, then back to the boyfriend's for the night, then back to Aylmer until the 28th to spend time with friends. And back to Montreal by 7pm for work. Whew!

Alright, time for another joint and some Family Guy!

Thanks commenters: Kris, Eunice, Marz, Corvida

Listening: Girl Talk - Hold Up

No comments: